"wrap me up in lavender thunder;"

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Inquisition;

i ask too many questions. like way too many. i warn you, it will probably get uncomfortable, my ambush of inquiries. sit with me and you'll basically be bombarded with inquisitive curiosities, the thoughts that trouble my mind. if the sky wasn't blue, what color would you want it to be? it's my secret weapon, my ability to ask the obvious, to pry into the deepest parts of your mind without you even realizing. or maybe you do, and i'm left thinking i'm a lot better at hiding my intentions than i actually am. it's an interpretation of the wiles, a peek into the maze of our tangled souls. it's how i break the ice, silence the white noise. i want to know more, i want to discover, i want to breathe. breathe you in, talk endlessly for hours about the puzzles of the universe, the mysteries of our hearts. i guess i'm just curious to hear what you'll come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment