"wrap me up in lavender thunder;"

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Six;

1) sunshine
creep inside me: explosion/implosion/delusion
it's a new day.
or so we thought?
a (false) sense of hope/ a (ray) of light
while you sit and wait for time to change your luck
i'm blinded.
moving in slow motion; blink &
it's a new day.
don't take yourself so seriously. 
the echoes. are echoing.
& the darkness will always be there.
it's a new day
how long can you wait for the one you deserve?
lifetimes.
either way, it's a new day;

2) my sense of wonder's just a little tired. 
& I won't lie, it kind of always is.
somedays I wake up & I know this isn't home.
somedays I wake up & I know this is where i'm meant to be.
fluidity.
a nomad, lost.
a nomad, found.
open heart. open mind.
engulfed spirit.
daughter of the moon & the mind.
see i'm in love with how your soul's a mix of art & chaos/
& how you never try to keep them apart;

3) longing for the day
it will all make sense
the lilies are in bloom/
the tide hits the shore.
beam down
ancient woes, glory be
soft smiles, hopeful smiles, wonderous smiles.
& though the fear in my heart still drives me over the edge
it's a new day;

No comments:

Post a Comment