"wrap me up in lavender thunder;"

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hello;

Let's talk. But what to talk about? Rain and sunshine, storms and wars. It's a battle out there, stay and have a drink with me. What's your poison? Words, apathy, empathy? You tell me i'm pretty, i tell you you're not. i tell you to run away with me, and you tell me to go. it's an endless circle, vicious and cruel. emotions are a terrible thing. but they're the most wonderful. contradictions, paradoxes. play a song for me, i'll play one for you. ask me something and i'll reveal a secret. why won't you do the same? this is how the game goes. back and forth, push and pull. we're like the waves and the shores and the sun and the moon. it all fits together but somehow not at all. my head's a mess, it's a jungle in there. peek inside, do you? will you? who am i even talking to anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment