"wrap me up in lavender thunder;"

Monday, May 4, 2015

Beach Waves & Sun Rays;

i'll sing you a song i think you'll like. the grass seeps into my bare back, leaving imprints to scatter on my skin. they remind me of you. it's blazing today, the sun shines overhead and the multitudes soak it up like water to a cloth. it all reminds me of you. she told me i need to loosen up, give leeway. be less harsh. silly, i know. why should i change? i think everyone's an idiot and disappointing and a waste of my time, and they know it too. am i wrong? am i building indestructible principles on pillars of sand? the waves are coming to knock them down, crash into all i know. i can feel them, tide by tide, i'm sinking into where water meets sand and it's all very quick and squishy. the sea smells of salt and sweetness, the never ending paradoxes of where we are today. who do i want? who do i need? where did all the love go? i don't know, i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment