"wrap me up in lavender thunder;"

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

You're The One That I Want;

You know if you asked me to go with you, I would. I'd drop everything and explore unknown worlds with you. We'd sleep under the stars and talk endlessly about the trivialities of it all. It would be magical and isolated and perfect. you're not going to ask me obviously, but that's alright. maybe in another world, our timing wouldn't be so off. everything would just fit, like it's supposed to. you'd talk to me and I'd talk to you and we'd talk till our breath ran out. You wouldn't be able to shut me up. it'd be the opposite of how we are now, quiet, tiptoeing, whispering. wide eyed lonely and dreaming of home. The water's rising up, it's time to go. dream's over. wake up wake up wake up. soft waves and secret smiles are all you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment